What if I do not want the order after all?
You have the right of withdrawal. That means that within 14 days after receiving your order you may undo the purchase (that is called withdrawal).
But you must let us know. To do so you have 14 days after the day that you, or someone else you designated as the recipient (not the transporting party), received the order. Without having to give us a reason why.
To use this right of withdrawal you must let us know loud and clear. It is best to tell us in writing, for example by email or post. You may also do it by telephone. But the easiest way is to use the form we have placed on our website. Because we have already filled it out a bit for you. If you want to use that please click here.
You may also use the European model form. That you should fill out all by yourself. You can download it here.
What happens if I withdraw the order?
If you withdraw the order we will pay you back what you have paid us up to that moment. if you had requested a more expensive way of delivery than we usually make use of, we do not have to refund those extra costs.
We will pay you back as soon as possible, but always within 14 days after you let us know that you want to withdraw the order. We pay you back using the same payment method you used to pay for this order. If we want to refund in a different way we only do so if you fully agree. And of course in that case we do not charge any payment costs. We are allowed to wait and refund until we have retrieved the order. Or until you have shown us that you have sent the order back to us. It depends on which one happens first.
If you withdraw the order we do want the items back. You must return them to us as soon as possible. But always within 14 days after the day you let us know you are going to withdraw.
The delivery costs of sending the items back are for your expense.
You can return the items to our return address:
P.O. Box 2421
3000 CK Rotterdam NL
What if the items ordered have lost some of their value?
Once you have received your order of course you have unwrapped it and tried the items. Because of that they might have lost some of their value. Nothing you can do about it. You are entiteld to check their condition, decide wether you really want them, if they fit and if the colour looks good on you. You are only responsible for the items losing some of their value if you use them for other purposes. For example if you start wearing or using them.
Do I have a guarantee on my order?
Yes you do.
For all items purchased the legal guarantee applies. That means that a product is or does what a consumer can reasonably expect from it. In our terms and conditions we explain it further. We do it there because we are obliged by law to explain those terms there. So do you want to know all about guarantee? Then check out our page of terms and conditions.
How can I place an order?
If you want to order a piece of clothing at Fifth & Francis you can do so in the following way:
- On our website you go to the item you like and if necessary you pech the right size. Then you click the button ‘add to bag’ and the item will be places in your Shopping Bag.
- When you are finished looking around in our shop you can go to your Shopping Bag to place the order. You find your bag on top in the menu where you can click on the bag. By doing so you will see all items you have placed in your order. Here you can adjust the amount of items and if you still want to remove something from the bag you can also do that. In that case click on the cross you see next to the item.
- If you have a coupon from us you must enter the code in the box ‘couponcode’ and then click ‘apply coupon’ to activate the discount. Your discount now will be applied and appears at the bag totals where you see the amount that you have to pay.
- To finalize the order you click ‘proceed to checkout’ and continu by filling out your personal data. Complete all data, choose your payment method and agree to all terms and conditions.
- You are now able to pay. The button ‘place order and pay’ makes the order definitive.
- Now you are ready and we will make sure the order is coming to you.
How can I pay?
You can pay with us through:
- Creditcard (Mastercard, Visa, Maestro and American Express)
- Klarna pay afterwards and Klarna pay now
- SEPA bank transfer
We do not charge you for a payment.
If you are not able or do not want to pay by any of the above mentioned methods you can always contact us. Together we will see if it can be done some other way.
Which (extra) costs do I have to pay?
We do not charge any extra costs. At Fifth & Francis you only pay for the items you picked. Thsi means we do not charge delivery costs. It is possible though that we charge delivery costs in case you want your order to be deliverd in another country then you can choose from on our website. Or if you prefer a delivery method which is not one of the standard ones we offer. If you want this you can let us know and we will contact you. Together we will determine how the shipping will be done.
How does the delivery and the execution of it work?
Once you have placed your order with us you will receive an email message as a confirmation. We then gently wrap your items and we send them making use of the services of PostNL or DPD. Which one we choose depends on the delivery address and the size of the order.
When we hand over the package to the deliverer you will immediately receive a track & trace code by email. You are now able to see where your order is at. If you are not available to receive the order and the package does not fit through your mailbox, the deliverer will try again later.
We do our best to send your package the same day or the day after. Delivery in The Netherlands usually is done within 2 days. The legal delivery time is within 30 days, but we understand you do not want to wait that long when you have ordered something nice.
When the shipment is completed both you and us will receive an email as confirmation.
You do not have to pay for the delivery. We consider that good service. And you have no costs to pay that you did not count on when you saw the price of the items. It is that easy.